Soyabean fry is a very simple dish. If you feel to eat some non veg food like fish fry or chicken fry… we can make this and it feels a little bit like non veg…. its a tasty dish try this…
Ingredients for Soyabean fry
- Soyabean – 20 pieces
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Meat masala – 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water – 2 cup
1. Soak the soyabean in water for 1/2 an hour…
2. Cut it into small pieces after that..
3. Mix this pieces with chilli powder, pepper powder, Turmeric powder, meat masala and Salt to taste… keep it for 15 to 20 mins…
4. Heat oil in the pan and fry these pieces till it become crispy, golden brown in colour….
Switch of the flame and serve it hot….
Our Soyabean fry is ready……
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
223 total views, 2 views today