Learn how to make Chicken fried kebab .Chicken kabab is a non veg dish which is very tasteful with any dish.Here you can see the step by step method to cook..
Ingredients for Chicken Kebab :-
- Chicken – 8 pieces (size according to your wish)
- Oil as needed
- Maida – 2 tablespoon
- Egg – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – chopped (3 nos)
- Onion – chopped (medium size )
- pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- if you need you can add colour (1/4 tsp) . I didnt used it.
How to make fried chicken kebab recipe:-
1. Wash the chicken pieces neatly and nicely… keep it aside…
2. Break the egg in a container and stir it properly with spoon..
3. Then add to it maida, chilli powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, pepper powder. Mix it well…
4. If paste is too thick add water and mix… dont make it too thick and too loose.. and add needed salt. Mix well..
5. Add chicken pieces to it and mix well until the paste is properly coated on the chicken pieces.. keep it aside for minimum 1 hr.
6. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan and then deep fry the pieces until it gets the colour in the picture..
7. After that keep it aside in a paper or tissue paper to drain the oil.. after that place it in the plate and sprinkle cutted green chilli
and onions over it… fried chicken kebab is ready… 🙂
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
655 total views, 1 views today