Ghee rice is a very common dish.. and of course familiar to most of us.
- Rice – 2 cup
- 1 large onion finely sliced
- Green chilies – 2
- Cloves – 6
- Cardamom – 2
- Cinnamon stick – 2 small pieces
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cashew nuts
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
1. Heat a heavy bottomed vessel, add 3 tbsp ghee and allow it to
2. Reduce flame, add the cashew nuts and saute till golden brown
and remove. keep aside.
3. In the same vessel, add the sliced onion and let it to become
golden brown in colour. remove the onion and keep aside.
4. In the same vessel, add a tbsp of ghee melt it, add the
cardamom, cinnamon, cloves . Add the green chilies and saute
for a few seconds.
5. Add the drained rice and stir it for some time 4 to 5 mins. Add 3
to 3 3/4 cup of water, garam masala powder and salt to taste.
Don’t add too much water and over cook the rice. Cook up to
rice become soft. Add the onions which is kept aside. Switch off
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
211 total views, 1 views today